Monday, February 13, 2012

Please Forgive Me


Please forgive me liking you so much
&
I will forgive you for not liking me enough
.
You Forgive me for Missing U so much
&
I will Forgive you for being so cold
.
You Forgive me for da loud racing of my Heart
&
I will Forgive you for not hearing It.
.
You Forgive me for playing your Games
&
I will Forgive you for Toying with my Emotions
.
You Forgive me for finding you so attractive
&
I will Forgive you for not Noticing
.
You Forgive me for raising you up so high
&
I will Forgive you for bringing me down so slow
.
You Forgive me for wanting to be with you
&
I will Forgive you for avoiding me
.
You Forgive me for being so pathetic
&
I will Forgive you for taking advantage of It.
.
You Forgive me for having Hope & Dreams
&
I will Forgive you for teasing & For Crushing them
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment