Friday, February 24, 2012

Allah Is Always There For You.............




At times when you are shattered, suffocated, confined, confused about your life, regretful and in pain..when you see all the doors have been banged on you, you cry, pull your hair and break from inside... then you realize you are not alone, you are not an ordinary person... you are a  mo'min (a believer), you read in Qur'an in which Allah says "Let the believers put their trust in Allah". Now you do that...You call out oh!!! Allah...Help, guide, protect and shower your mercy on me... With the challenges you face, you become stronger...if your prayers are not being answered instantly, you still place your hope in Allah and pray persistently...You become patient...and you say... "it's all for the best"... this poem is dedicated to all the believers, we all are tested in order to be purified, to be eligible for "Jannaah(Heaven)" insha Allaah... "Let not your hope die, Allah is your Lord...

Ask him alone, don't shy"!!!!!!!!!!


My heart constricted, my vision restricted.
Oh!! What a plight I went through
I wished for that time to pass,
My heart was broken like a broken glass
As the moments were passing by, I learned and grew

With the feeling of pain, anxiety and remorse
In choosing the right from the wrong
I was at the edge and the journey was long
I tried and failed and tried again to overcome
I wept in silence, so desperate I became


I browsed through my books, and found a book of supplications
It increased my hope; I prayed and waited for its implications
On the first page of the book, I found,
Don’t despair; Allaah is always there for you to care
It brought a smile on my face, I reckoned Almighty’s grace


Allaah knows best what is best for you
He loves you more than anyone, and from him there is a test for you
He purifies you, for you are a sinner
He has his own plans, wisdom and mercy
Faith in Him, Patience and hope are the tools of a believer

My efforts were not in vain
I suffered so much but I gained
Shaitaan always whispered and tried to burn my hope
I asked My Rabb, reminded myself of his promise
With more difficulties now, I can cope........

"Alhamdulillaahi a'laa kulli haal"

------------------**************-------------------***************---------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment